1.26.2008

Language Activities

From LinguaLinks:
Language educators have long used the concepts of four basic language skills:
  • Listening
  • Speaking
  • Reading
  • Writing

The four basic skills are related to each other by two parameters:
  • the mode of communication: oral or written
  • the direction of communication: receiving or producing the message

Below is a list of activities that work to enhance language skills. This list is by no means comprehensive!

Reading
Following Directions
Repeating
Singing
Chanting
Working with Alphabet & Numbers
Sign Language

2 comments:

Cindy Dy said...


Couldn't be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!


Sorn
www.gofastek.com

Leslie Lim said...


Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


Rica
www.imarksweb.org